Sunday, December 9, 2007

christmas music

i love christmas. i also love christmas music. and i also want to make the best christmas music mix ever. i made one last year with all my classic girls (celine dion, mariah carey, amy grant, and whitney houston) but think its time for me to branch out. my mom bought me the josh groban christmas cd which i have been loving lately. but here is when you come in (yes you...all three people that might occasionally look at my blog)... i need recommendations. if you have a favorite song, artist, or the combination let me know. i want to make it soon so put any favorites (and as many as you'd like) you have as a comment and i'll post the cd list! im excited so i hope i at least get one response : )!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Mariah Carey "All i want for Christmas"; Celine Dion "Feliz Navida;" NSYNC "Merry Christmas Happy Holidays", O HOly Night; Whitney Houston, "Do you hear what I Hear", "Chestnuts Roasting" MIchael Buble "Let it snow," "I'll be home for Christmas" "Grown up Christmas LIst" Amy Grant, " Breath of Heaven"

I probably could list more, but! Maybe you should send me the cd since my burner doesn't work!

Anonymous said...

I like the Jessica Simpson christmas CD (all of it) and the song called "new york city christmas" by rob thomas (of matchbox 20) and this is too hard-i'll get back to you later...

Lindsey said...

martha stewart has a really good one on iTunes!