i just found a new doctor today. doron blumenfeld. if you click his name it will take you to his page on his clinics website. on that page there is a box on the left hand side that says tlc video. if you are up to it, watch it. my doctor delivered a baby on the tlc channel's 'baby story' show, and this is the video of it. now everyone can see what i am going to go through in about 17 weeks.
watching it (4 times so far) made me incredibly scared. but after letting the original "ouch" set in, it made me really excited. and though i cant say i am looking forward to the delivery, i cant wait for the end product! 23 weeks and counting!
3 comments:
i cant believe that it is coming up so soon. youll be amazing. by the way, i think ill put my availability date after the baby is born.
There is no way that I would have been able to get anything done if my mom weren't here. We worked around the clock for 4 days! It turned out cute though. I can't wait to see your apartment! How are you feeling? Anymore leads on the baby's name?
There is no way that I would have been able to get anything done if my mom weren't here. We worked around the clock for 4 days! It turned out cute though. I can't wait to see your apartment! How are you feeling? Anymore leads on the baby's name?
Post a Comment