Sunday, March 30, 2008

easter festivites

i would have posted these pictures sooner, but i left my camera in pc. it was great being able to go back to utah to visit family and celebrate easter with them. for the next three years my parents and shannon will be in sapporo, and both lauren and ryan will be on missions...so it will be a while till we can be together as a family for holidays again. unfortunately this year i wasn't able to participate in the sledding for the easter eggs, but it was still fun watching and taking pictures!

easter sunday

dyeing easter eggs

easter egg hunt





4 comments:

Nate and Lynlee said...

You are seriously so cute! I can't believe you are already eight months pregnant! Last time I saw you, you were just starting to show. Good for you guys! I can't imagine anything greater than becoming parents for the first time! That's ten times better than running a 5K! I'll make sure I keep updated on everything. I'm so excited for you!

Jordan Merrell said...

I love our Easters.

The Benches said...

You and Tanner are so dang cute! I can't wait to meet your sweet baby!

Loves to you all!

Lindsey said...

You look so great, Meg. I love the picture of you in the post below. I, too, am a fan of the daniels' easters. I've only experienced it once, but the sledding easter egg hunt is awesome.