Isn't modern technology amazing? You can see your baby's face! Not too long ago they couldn't even tell you what gender you baby was. He is so handsome, I am thrilled for you guys.
He is going to be a cutie! He has your nose :)
I can't believe that is really him! Your going to be a mama soon!
he is going to be a cutie! He has your nose :)
kristen copied me word for word..what a nerd :)
Wow! Amazing ultrasound. I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait.Oh and I also freak out about labor and this will be my second one!
Hello handsome!
I think he looks so much like Eli!!! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Isn't modern technology amazing? You can see your baby's face! Not too long ago they couldn't even tell you what gender you baby was. He is so handsome, I am thrilled for you guys.
He is going to be a cutie! He has your nose :)
I can't believe that is really him! Your going to be a mama soon!
he is going to be a cutie! He has your nose :)
kristen copied me word for word..what a nerd :)
Wow! Amazing ultrasound. I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait.
Oh and I also freak out about labor and this will be my second one!
Hello handsome!
I think he looks so much like Eli!!! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment