tanner surprised me today with an ipod shuffle! it is super cute and so so small. i have been trying to go on walks everyday and i find myself walking at a very slow pace when im by myself. so i had made a comment a couple weeks ago about how i wish i had music cause then it would be a little more of a workout rather than a slow stroll down the street. and ta da! now i will have music. thank you tanner!
3 comments:
Very sweet. My hubby would never think of that :) Good luck with your walks!
tanner- i find myself walking to and from class with a broken ipod. i dont know what to do. if only i had something to listen too- and oh wait, isnt it my birthday coming up. ha. jk
Hi!!! You seriously look so cute being pregnant. You're still so little! I don't know if Tanner told you but Nate called him right after you moved to hang out. We didn't even know you had moved. Anyways I'm glad I have your blog now so I can keep updated on everything. Hope you're feeling well! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment