yeah. its definitely not true. i am quite impressed with the photoshop job on the fake article i must admit. one day i will come up with an april fools that good. one that is probably more believable then snoop dogg becoming lds...but still. so amusing....and so random!
4 comments:
The day it was written was April 1st. I'm thinking it might be an April fool's joke. If so, that's pretty funny!
I love that Tanner called me this morning to tell me about it :) I think that it is my favorite April Fools joke ever!
yeah. its definitely not true. i am quite impressed with the photoshop job on the fake article i must admit. one day i will come up with an april fools that good. one that is probably more believable then snoop dogg becoming lds...but still. so amusing....and so random!
Oooohh! I hope it is true! I heart Snoop.
Cali for life. For real.
Post a Comment