i am 36 weeks pregnant. crazy. i only have 4 weeks left till my due date!! i just went to the doctor this morning so i wanted to give the quick update--
baby's weight: 5 pounds 5 ounces
my weight: 160 (remember back when i was scared to pass 150? those were the good ol' days)
the doctor said everything looks perfect with the baby with his positioning and size so i dont have another appointment for two weeks. i wish i could go in again next week cause i am paranoid, but two weeks is good to!
7 comments:
yay!!! You are so close! I am SO EXCITED to meet my nephew!! I'm also really jealous that you and jor are hanging out. No worries about the weight, it will give you a little perspective coming from being stick skinny your WHOLE freaking life and eating whatever you want. :) I'm betting that you will lose it incredibly fast. I still think you are gorgeous.
I think you look great - but I know what you how you feel when you hear the actual numbers of your weight! It freaks me out when they tell me too.
I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left!! Crazy! I am so excited for you guys.
Almost there! I'm excited for you!
yay for babies! I am so excited. You look fabulous, don't listen to the scale. I hope I'm as cute as you are when I'm pregnant. You'll be a mom in less than a month.
You look wonderful and I should know cause I was there :) I miss you guys already. Let me know how the crib and bedding works.
MEGAN YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS. Like everyone else has said, I hope I look as cute as you do when I'm 36 weeks. Let's start planning for when I can come visit you and Tanner and the baby!
so my comment came up under Lauren's name
Post a Comment