Friday, April 18, 2008

my new wedding ring


this is a picture of mine and tanner's wedding rings (mine is the thicker one that is on the bottom-and the picture quality is terrible-sorry).  tanners grandpa smith made tanners for our wedding, and his grandpa was nice enough to make me a matching one!! i absolutely love it and have been wearing it nonstop since he gave it to me last sunday. it is seriously perfect.  i love having matching rings with tanner, and this is a gift that is really special to both tanner and i. thank you so much grandpa smith!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

very cool. I can't believe he made it. those will be awesome heirlooms to pass on...

Jordan Merrell said...

That is so awesome! It looks nice and it is sentimetal cause tanners grandpa made it! So sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love them! I'm sorry about your other one though. I love the matching rings! What a great idea!

The Benches said...

Those look so beautiful together! I am so glad that I got to see you guys when I was in California! I can't wait to meet your babe soon!

Kristen said...

that is really sweet. where did the gold for your ring come from?