im sorry. it has been far too long since i have updated my blog. things have been a little hectic lately. tanner's sister alexa got married in the north carolina temple so we flew out there for a couple days, and then the day after we got back to california, we then headed to utah to say goodbye to my parents who are now in the mtc. so long story short, we just got back last night to our apartment and i am excited to get back in the swing of things. there will be many, many, many pictures to come.....
3 comments:
there better be you slacker :)
hallelujah! It can be so busy and crazy with a newborn, but I had no idea you were traveling around the US! Can't wait to hear more!
Wow you have been busy. And doing all of that with a baby? I have no idea how. We still think that's so amazing about your parents. I'm sure you already miss them like crazy! Can't wait for more pics!
Post a Comment