my computer is totally dead. we dont know whats wrong with it. i have been going crazy not having internet access during the day and have been too busy at night when tanner gets home to update my blog. my apologies. i will maybe try tonight (but think my laziness is going to kick in) but if not will try to update tomorrow with our new york pictures. hope to post soon!
2 comments:
yeah, lets hope so. YOU ARE THE WORST BLOGGER AND I NEED PICTURES OF MY NEPHEW! :) At least a newborn is a pretty great excuse, but I will not forgive you if there are no pictures in 2 days! (I will give you a lazy day) good luck!
:)
I totally forgot to tell you that I have your family picture too. If you want me to send it to you, I will since we still haven't heard when you are coming. Your picture is beautiful and I am excited for you to see it.
Post a Comment