at tyson's soccer game...it was a little bright
Thursday, September 18, 2008
utah fun
tanner, eli, and i were able to take an extremely quick trip to utah this past weekend. we were there for less than 24 hours, and loved every minute of it. we arrived at jordan and matt's house at 9:30 friday evening and were able to hang out with jordan and ryan (matt was in pc) for a couple hours that night before we went to sleep. the next morning we went to tyson's soccer game and he scored 5 goals! way to go ty! we went to get some breakfast at magleby's (favorite pancakes ever), and then hung at jordan's house for a while. i loved playing with my nephews and catching up with jordan. we met up with tanner, matt, and bj after the byu football game at los hermanos, and then we were off to the airport to come back to california. so quick. so fun!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay! So cute. You definitely got cuter pictures than I got. I love the one with Easton with his arm around Eli. its so cute!!! And I love what a good blogger you have been lately. Way to go!
Okay so you were here for less than 24 hours... we'll let it slide! :) Looks like you had fun! Miss you guys! Go Cougs!!
Okay who bought him the bYU headband! Seriously so cute! Yes I am feeling better, the inlaws are here so its been fun! I am so glad you got to go see your family for minute! It was probably a lifesaver. I think I am coming to SB the end of October and I really want to see you guys!
Hey tell Tanner it was soooo good to see him. It had been so long and it was nice for him to finally see my baby and let us finally meet Eli. Wow the time went by so fast that it was almost like he never came by at all....oh wait....
I hope he feels guilty, the punk!
Okay I am so bummed we missed you! Little Eli looks so cute in his Cougar gear!
Love you!
So fun. I love visiting family no matter how quick and can only imagine how much fun you had with Jordan. You both look so cute in the top pic.
I love seeing the pictures. I have the cutest grandsons ever. Thanks for keeping up the blogs. They make it so it doesnt seem like you are that far away. Love you all!!!
How fun, isn't it great to have a quick getaway every now and then? Sometimes they save you from going crazy. This might sound weird but I am totally in love with Eli. I have never even met him. He is just the sweetest looking baby around. You guys made the cutest little babe ever! I'm glad you guys got to spend time with family. Next time you're up here and you have some more time we should get together.
Post a Comment