Friday, October 3, 2008

if you look closely....

do you see anyone you recognize?


this is in the fall issue of martha stewart's weddings magazine. i got this page off of my wedding photographers blog (nicole hill, on my sidebar) which is why it says 'mine' with an arrow on the page. the picture is tiny, but i still think its pretty cool. maybe i'll go out and get the mag...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How col is that! You guys are famous! Don't you get money for that!

Jordan Merrell said...

You are famous!!!! Yes!!! I think that I will go buy the mag too. Even though its tiny, that is still very exciting.

Anonymous said...

thast so cool! you better go buy it!

Kristen said...

DEFINITELY get the magazine. heck. I'm going to go buy it also.

The Alvords said...

So fun! I love that. You guys are beautiful. You definitely need to buy the magazine. Your kids will want it one day.

Lindsey said...

you have to buy it. so cool.