Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my new bff

yep thats right. dr rey from dr. 90201 and i are tight. we had a total of two conversations, that were about 30 seconds each. i rock. here is the story...

today i went to pick up this amazing book from seagull book which is right across from the los angeles temple. my sister, jordan, told me about this amazing book that im going to give to someone for christmas (so i cant say what it is). i walk in towing eli in his car seat, immediately see the book, and start to look at it. once i decide i am definitely going to get it, i pick eli back up and start scanning the rest of the books in the front ilse to see if there is anything else worth checking out. i hear this voice that says, "so thats how my wife has nice bicepts..." i look up to see dr 90201 (wearing the same sleeveless black scrubs) so i exchange something along the lines of, "yeah, this will help build arm muscle really fast. unfortunately it will all be in this arm for me." he says something else, i respond again, and then i keep walking around the store. i think its sort of funny so i text my sis jordan about it, and then continue looking around. when i am in the back looking at things he comes over to grab this book called, 'visualizing the lands of the book of mormon' tells me its one of his favorites, i ramble something in return, he grabs a few copies, and he's back to the front to continue checking out. he leaves the store with 4 huge bags...so he probably got a good chunk of his christmas shopping done in that one trip.

if anyone wants any lipo/breast work done let me know, i can probably hook you up. and yes, i think its safe to say dr rey is officially lds.

5 comments:

Chris and Courtney said...

That is so funny you saw him,i didn't know Dr. 90210 was Mormon who knew...

Lindsey said...

funny meg. run-in's like that are really fun.

The Alvords said...

He is definitely LDS. He was in my mom's visiting teacher's ward a couple of years ago. He used to do ward botox parties! How funny is that? Good story!

McCain Family said...

No way, I had no idea he was LDS and I used to watch his show all the time! That's really funny. I might need your hook up after I'm done with kids, the girls might need a little help, if you know what I mean:) TMI? Sorry, but it's true.haha

Jordan Merrell said...

If he is LDS, then how does he get by wearing sleeveless scrubs with garments????? Good question, right? So I am totally up for the lipo and when I done with kids, a nice lift would be perfect. hahaha. I love that you guys get to run into famous people!