Thursday, January 8, 2009

christmas festivities

i have way too much to post about. way, way too much. i honestly dont really know where to start, but know i need to get back in the blogging world cause i will have a lot more to blog about in the next couple weeks.  so here we go...

here is eli with santa at our christmas ward party
our our apartment dressed up for christmas

this was my first christmas spent with the elton side. christmas eve we went caroling and finished decorating the tree. christmas morning was great... much more my style. i have certain siblings (lauren and shannon) that still get so excited for christmas they have a hard time sleeping at night. they would always wake us all up at the crack of dawn (my parents made the rule that it has to be light outside ... take in mind lauren is 21, and shannon is 15) so i was always exhausted christmas morning. this christmas eli woke up around 8 so i had time to feed him and chill for a bit before we started presents.  our main present was a wii and a wii fit. i have done the wii fit now four days in a row (yes, you can be proud of me) and am still so sore! 

christmas eve
our little santa elf


christmas day
christmas morning before opening presents
everyone had matching pajamas
eli enjoying his christmas present from g&g elton in more ways than one

here are some shots we took for the elton's new years card. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chd looks creepy in that last picture! :) I think it was the tanning spray I made him put on. He'll be so mad at me!

The Benches said...

I love all of the pictures! Eli is so cute! Seriously the Elton family is the hottest family I've ever seen! BJ is looking so old these days! I love you guys!

Terry said...

Wow, I miss all of you. A few days ago I was going to tell you you are a bit behind on your blog. I love this little piece of you that you share with us. The pictures are beautiful. How lucky you are to have the Eltons to love and have them love you back. What an amazing group. You always look beautiful but many of the pictures, you look amazing. Big hugs to you and your boys. I love you all so much!!!

shannon said...

its about time you updated your blog! but all the pictures are really cute and i wish i was there!

Lindsey said...

meg, you are so pretty. i love your hair...so stylish. eli is ADORABLE.

Kristen said...

what a good looking family