Friday, March 13, 2009

9 months have come and gone

doesn't time fly by? it really makes me sad sometimes. it seems like i was pregnant a month ago, and just had eli last week...but now he is going to be 10 months old in a week. its so crazy. anyways, last week my friend courtney and i went to color me mine to make some hand/foot prints of our cute little guys. after realizing that putting paint on babies hands could be a little tricky/messy, we decided we'd stick to the feet.
eli and westin waiting to be included
 
in the process...
 
the finished result
 
we picked up the finished products earlier this week and i love it. it is currently being displayed in my living room. at eli's 9 month doctors checkup we found out he is in the 50th percentile for height and 30th for weight. i think its his cheeks that make people think eli is huge. i know mom, im trying not to be too sensitive about my annoyance of people guessing how old he is (and always being wrong). 

maybe its cause sometimes i wish he was still this size

5 comments:

shannon said...

MEGGY I LOVE YOU! AND ELI!

Terry said...

Megs, I am commenting.... Really I can not believe he is already that old either. He is soo wonderful and he is a very lucky baby to have you and Tanner as parents. Also to be so loved by all the wonderful aunts and uncles... And especially loved by two sets of amazing grandparents!!! We love you Megan, Tanner and ELI!!!!!

Tamio & Anna said...

Ok Megan, I just got a little weirded out realizing that Eli is almost exactly in between my two kids...ok...or I am just weirded out that I have two kids. Eli is so cute and people are almost always way off when guessing ages...don't know why they feel compelled to do so. We miss you guys and hope to catch up soon.

Jordan Merrell said...

I love that you painted his feet to do that! What a cute idea! Color Me Mine is the best! Eli is so cute and I can't believe how fast the time goes! Each stage is so fun and so different (but I always miss the newborn stage :) ). I love and miss you guys!

McCain Family said...

Eli is a little stud. It was so fun to finally meet him and we wish you could have been there too. We already planned Hayden's and Eli's first date in about 16 years. :)