im excited to read this book with eli tonight. we read it in the library yesterday and i thought it was really cute so this was our checkout choice. also, i accidentally left a stinky diaper in my bag overnight. now my whole bag smells like poo. awesome.
3 comments:
That looks like a very cute book! Let me know how it is. You are much more on the ball than I am. My boys first time to the library was a month ago :) Eli definitely got the better mom :) I am sorry about the poopy diaper, I have left one in my car once, that was gross too.
poo is really gross.
Isn't motherhood wonderful! I just watched the Oprah show that had the lady from the new show In the Motherhood and it was pretty funny talking about all the "joys" of motherhood like a poopy diaper left in the diaper bag :) We miss you guys...coming to Utah anytime soon?
Post a Comment