Wednesday, May 20, 2009

dodger game

 

 

 

 
we went to our first dodgers game last night! it was so fun and i am already excited to go to another. i got eli some dodgers gear so he could be a true supporter. he hated wearing his hat and we have some great shots of him looking very unhappy with it on. 
we enjoyed our veggie hotdogs and garlic fries, watching the game, and spending time with some of our favorite people. life doesnt get too much better than that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun! Let's do it again! Start driving!

Terry said...

It sounds like you had a great time. I am so glad that Carly, Chad, Erin and John are so close that you can get together with them and have these fun get outings. Nothing like friends and family.

Jordan Merrell said...

SO FUN!!! Those made me so jealous!!! I love baseball games, especially with family and friends. I love Eli all decked out in his Dodger gear!

Tamio & Anna said...

Eli is adorable! He has the cutest little face and cute cheeks and cute smile and big eyes and...