Friday, May 1, 2009

oh boy, here we go


eli caused me all sorts of trouble today. i spent a good portion of my morning on my hands and knees scrubbing lime green marker off my kitchen floor thanks to eli (and me for taking my eyes off him for 5 minutes). then a couple hours later cleaning throw-up off my carpet and eli's clothes. and as you can see in the video, eli has gotten pretty good at pulling himself up onto things. its really pretty cute, but i've had to pick up a lot of things today that he's pulled down from places...which isnt so cute.

6 comments:

shannon Daniels said...

eli is getting so big and he is soooo cute! i can't believe he's almost one! im so excited to see you guys and maybe eli will be walking by then!

Jordan Merrell said...

I love that little guys!!! It looks like you might need to lower your crib mattress!!! it is cute then they start being able to climb but it opens a whole new world. welcome to the destructive toddler stage. haha

Lexi Wallis said...

I love how he has like a little toga on when he stands haha

Tanner said...

I can't believe our little baby is turning into a little boy... life couldn't be any better.

Anonymous said...

Did he have the flu? Poor baby

Courtney said...

OMG - he's growing up so fast. I can't believe he's already standing up and now pulling himself up in the crib. What a cutie he is!