Saturday, June 27, 2009

angels game

last saturday we went with (most of) tanner's family to angels stadium to watch them play the dodgers. the stadium was super nice, and i must say i love the garlic parmesan fries i got. yeah the fries were definitely a highlight. i already cant wait to go to another baseball game!
 

 

 

 

3 comments:

Jordan Merrell said...

you have probably gone to more baseballs this past month than in the rest of your life. haha baseball games are always great! It looks like you guys had fun and I love your hair!

Anonymous said...

Wish we were there! BJ is looking more like Tanner every day. I can't believe it.

Terry said...

Wow, looks like you had a wonderful time. I love the pictures. Carly, you are right. That picture of BJ does look alot like Tanner. In two more years we will join you at the ball games.