don't you love all the help your kids offer you around the house? here are some shots of eli i've been able to capture of him being my little "helper."
helping me "unload" the dishwasher
helping me make lunch
helping me "put away" laundry
he needed a break from all his helping...
and helping me "file" my papers.
okay, so maybe i was being a little sarcastic. but i was trying to put a positive twist on things i usually get upset with eli for doing... and doing multiple times every single day. i should have got a shot of him pulling out our shoes from the little cabinet we have by the door which is probably his favorite thing to do. he is such a little cutie but i wish he wouldn't get into everything! but oh well, maybe he'll eventually think playing with his toys is more fun than playing with things he shouldn't be playing with! I know, wishful thinking.
7 comments:
I love those pictures! I can't believe how curly his hair is getting! He is too cute to be an annoying helper :) I have 3 of those! It probably will only get worse before it gets better. Just wait till he discovers the joy of toilet paper (well the toilet bowl too for that matter). kid proof everything! love you guys!!!
These pictures are so cute. I printed a couple of them for Ryan and Lauren. Eli is getting so big. And as far as thinking things will get better.... well... good luck of that one. They are either to little to really help but love to then they get big enough to help and they run the other way. Good luck. Hopefully you can do better than I did with all of that. Love you all !!!!!
What is with the church in Hokkaido thing?
the helping make lunch had me laughing. oh man,he is so cute. i so know your life right now. and in between all that "helping" i usually have a little boy pulling at my leg to pick him up...AHHH!
and his hair is totally curly!
Isn't it so nice when they help like that?
So funny!
I love his little face in the "helping to cook" shot. I can't believe how big he's getting. What a cutie.
Post a Comment