Wednesday, January 6, 2010

attempt at a cute picture

is it really naive of me to think i can take a cute picture with eli? i think it is. after church one sunday while eli was looking cute all dressed up i wanted to get a picture of us both in our red in front of the christmas tree... and as you can see... it didn't really work out for us. maybe someday...



eli's curl going down the middle of his forehead is pretty awesome. you might want to click on the pics to make them bigger to get the full effect.

and yes, i found my camera cord. for some reason it was mixed in with all the wii cords so it was a tough one to pick out. expect more pictures to come!

5 comments:

Kjelstrom Family said...

I like the 2nd one! It turned out cute. :) I love your little guy. There is never a dull moment.. :)

Jordan Merrell said...

I love all those pictures! I know the same thing....someday a picture will actually turn out with everyone. Its a dream that is almost 7 years in the making, but on day it will happen :) Eli's hair just makes me smile and I can't believe how big he is!!!

The church in Hokkaido said...

They are all so cute. As parents we can all relate. Eli is not a baby anymore. He is such a cute little boy!!!! He is growing right before my eyes.

shannon said...

so cute! you look beautiful and eli looks adorable!

Lindsey (urbanmums) said...

i think they are ALL cute! you are beautiful and so is eli.