here are more pictures with our new little lens we got. its fun messing with where to focus (even with a continuously moving target), and i am excited to use this when the new baby arrives. but for now, i will use it to take pictures of my cute little boy. and yes, he has a little bit of chocolate by his mouth.
he kept leaning down like this since this is how i looked when i was taking pictures of him. he is getting very good at saying "cheese" for the camera.
have a great weekend! i know i will... i have my sister shannon here with me, and will be getting tanner back home today, as well as my sisters kristen and lauren (we'll miss you jor!). its going to be a great week!

3 comments:
What wonderful pictures of such a amazing little guy. I love that he says cheese and is squatting when you squat. I would think that I should be getting hard for you to get back up from that position.
Your pictures are beautiful. Enjoy the weekend with the girls minus our Jordan. Big hugs to all.
I love that cute little boy. he must make it easy on you to get great pictures cause they are ALL so cute! The coloring is amazing and i am excited to see more pictures from your awesome camera!
those are GREAT pics! i love them!
Post a Comment