i had my second baby shower over the weekend and it was so much fun. we had food that was all based on things i've enjoyed eating while pregnant and everything was so delicious. it was great spending time with family and some friends and of course being able to open up cute baby things!

also, i had my 39 week appointment today. we did an ultrasound cause at my last appointment my stomach measurement didn't grow as much as my doctor expected (which i didn't find out till today) but everything looks totally normal. my weight has leveled off, and the baby (according to the ultrasound) is currently 6 pounds 11 ounces and everything looks great! i am already dilated 2 to 3 cm and my doctor doesn't think i'll make it to my 40 week mark next monday. thats both scary and exciting so hopefully i can hurry and finish getting everything done i want to get done! and i wonder if my next blog post will be announcing a new member of my family... but we'll see!
6 comments:
You look so so so great! No wonder your doc wanted an ultrasound, you are small for being 39 weeks!!! but it sounds like he will be a little guy. Your shower looks so fun/cute. I am glad that you got so many cute baby things. I have had your present sitting on my counter for a month now. I totally looked into flights today and the price quickly burst my hopes of maybe coming out :( I am so excited for you guys and for this little man to arrive!
This pregnancy seemed like it flew by! I'm sad I couldn't make it to your shower but it looked lovely. Good luck this week!
AHHHHH!!! 2-3cm I can't believe it.. any day now I am so excited for you guys..
Good luck on your upcoming new arrival!! It's so exciting!! :)
you look so great! can't wait to find out when his arrival is... :) fun shower, wish i could be there!
So exciting! I can't wait to see the little guy. You look GORGEOUS and so tiny still. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment