Monday, September 20, 2010

golfing + maruyama zoo

i figured i should start posting some of the hundreds of pictures we've taken so far on our trip. on monday morning we got some baby sitters for the boys (two sister missionaries actually) and tanner and i went out and played golf with my parents. i'm not much of a golfer. i enjoy being outside and walking around, and maybe if i could actually hit the ball in the general direction it's supposed to go i'd start to love it, but we still had a ton of fun. the best part? the awesome carts we had. i could have driven one of those all day.





we came in the middle of my parents transfer week for the missionaries... which means they were pretty busy for a few of the days last week. so we ventured out to their little zoo for a family outing and had some fun. eli loves zoos, which makes me sort of love them too.

you bet we busted out the leash. it has been quite a good buy. eli can still walk, but he can't run away from us like he always tries to do. and he still thinks the backpack is pretty awesome.
the kangaroos were full on boxing. it was sort of crazy to see. so here is tanner and eli watching/filming.





both boys needed a snack before we ventured back to my parents house...



tanner unfortunately had to leave us on sunday to go back to work. bummer. more pictures to come...

4 comments:

Carl said...

Sometimes when I look our blog and I see the title of yours out of the corner of my eye, I think it says, "Golfing + Marijuana". I don't know why but out of the corner of one's eye, maruyama looks like marijuana. Made for an interesting morning when I first saw it.

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time. Love those faces Eli makes. We miss you!

Tanner said...

I love my boys so much!!!

Sara said...

Great pictures Megan! Hope your trip is going well!