Thursday, October 28, 2010

pumpkin patch

a few weeks ago we went to mr. bones pumpkin patch in west hollywood with our good friends the rich's. we had a great time watching the boys roam around and ended the evening at the counter for some yummy grub.

eli struggled a little to climb up his pumpkin. i think we were encouraging this despite the sign right behind them

ryan and westin



seriously, how cute are these two?
we had some extra tickets so eli got to go in the petting zoo. this picture captures the moment of a guy walking in with food and the big animals charging for it. eli was caught in between but was able to run out of the way just in time. i think everyone at the pumpkin patch could hear his scared scream.
eli was trying to decide if he should trust the animals again
this face = time to go

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I really love Eli's facial expressions. The slide picture and the animal feeding one are classic.

Terry said...

Such a fun outing!! I love fall and leaves and pumpkins! I am so happy that Eli has such a cute friend to go on these wonderful adventures.

Tanner said...

I'm so glad you keep such a great blog, we have so many great family memories!

Lindsey said...

love that last pic of you guys. such a gorgeous family!

Jordan Merrell said...

I just realized that I didn't comment on this post even if I seen it a lot :) just want you to know that I love your amazing life in Cali, and like always, I am very jealous! love you guys!