Wednesday, February 16, 2011

isaac is 9 3/4 months today

at isaac's 9.5 month mark he had his 9 month doctor check up. do you like how specific i'm being with time?

here are his stats-
weight: 18-12 pounds (25th percentile)
height: 28 inches (50th percentile)

isaac has been scooting around for about a month now. he gets up and rocks back forth, and has moved a hand or knee forward plenty of times, but hasn't got the whole crawling thing down yet.
he likes practicing yoga lately...
he will drop his head sometimes when he does this and it totally looks like down dog.

the pediatrician prescribed isaac some cream for his eczema. he gets it bad on his arms, but also on his legs, stomach and neck (it used to be the worst under his neck). i typically try to keep him in onesie tops and long sleeves so he wont scratch at it all the time.
isaac's favorite foods are yogurt and strawberries, which he's just had for the first time recently. he is trying to get good at eating little bits of food, but just like his brother, has a great gag reflex so we are taking it slow. not to mention he still has no teeth...
isaac is the sweetest little boy. he loves to cuddle and give lots of kisses. he melts my heart every time he sees me and gets the biggest smile on his face. he loves being entertained by his brother, and is now used to his new big boy car seat. he is such a joy and im trying to soak up this time where i still consider him to be an easy child : )

3 comments:

Jordan Merrell said...

I love him!!! He is so dang cute and I love when they do their yoga poses, its one of my favorite things. He is going to be crawling so soon. I was dying at some of the pictures because he looks so much like tyson. I will have to find some of the pictures to show you. I am sorry about his excema, hopefully the cream helps. He is such a sweetie and I am sooooooo excited to see him in a couple weeks!!!

Lauren said...

he is the best. and i might miss his kisses/ knawing at my jaw. he needs to stop growing

Terry said...

Oh how I love these little boys! Isaac is such a special little guy. I can not wait to see him again. Give your boys a big hug from the Grandma D.