Thursday, May 19, 2011

i have a one and two year old.

i've enjoyed this past month being able to say i have a 1 year old, and a 2 year old. it sort of makes me, and my life, sound a little crazy. so i am going to take this little break from posting about my paris trip to document my cutie pants boys.

i was feeding isaac lunch and thought he looked so big and cute, that i picked up my phone and took this video. he really is a sweetie.

and this is of my nudist child, eli, rocking out to his abc's. seriously, its even a miracle that he has on underwear on. (courtney did you hear the shout out? this was before we met you and westin at the park : )

eli turns 3 on saturday. i just can't believe it.

6 comments:

Andrea J said...

Two cutie pants alright, no doubt about it.

Terry said...

I love your descriptions Megan!!! What amazing beautiful little boys that bless our lives! I miss them so much! I can not wait to spend some time with them. Eli is turning '3'. Where does the time go? Happy Birthday to ELI!!!

Kristen said...

I love those boys. They are so cute and jammed pack with personality! I can't believe eli is going to be three and Cam and Issac are 1! I need go get going to compete with you guys!

Chris and Courtney said...

They are so cute! I can't believe your going to have a 3 year old!! I loved looking at all you Europe pictures, and all your cute outfits you look amazing!

Jordan Merrell said...

I love your little boys!! How cute are both of them!!! I think that Eli is starting to look more and more like Tanner (still more you, definitely not identical anymore). :) I can't wait so see those little boys again and I hope that Eli is having a wonderful birthday!!!!

Lindsey said...

they are adorable! love the videos and getting to see their personalities even more. happy birthday eli!