this summer i haven't been the best at taking pictures and updating my blog. luckily, my phone has come to the rescue and will help me get caught up a little. here's what we've been enjoying...
swimming with friends
the beach in malibu

dried strawberries=joker face
brotherly love
last play date with friends who moved
freshly cleaned sheets + boys (aka eli) wrestling = not so clean
playing at the park
love that pose
family evening walks

isaac's eczema seems to be sticking around...and keeps getting worse. he typically has these mummy hands and feet at night. and i can't get over how cute he is.
science museum in l.a.

holiday weekend with family in valencia
road trip to utah! the rest of these are all in utah during our two week stay to spend time with my parents now that they are home in the states.
exploring grandpa and grandma's new house.
rope swing in mona, utah.
i love me a good milkshake
family evening at the park. i swear the kids were mainly the ones playing, even though it doesn't look like it in this picture.
we went on walks to see horses in my parents neighborhood a few times.
eli and isaac got to spend lots of time with their cousins.

more walks
went on the longest run in megan history
saw harry potter... and am sad that its all over
more playing in the playroom
eli fell asleep cuddling shanny

movie nights

4 wheeling fun
tanner and i relived our poor days when we'd go get a $2.99 lunch kids special at the creamery of a grilled cheese sandwich, spicy fries, a drink, and ice cream. lots of nutrients in that meal : )
most evenings we would hang out in the front yard
on our last day in utah we got to do a little pioneer day celebrating at my parents local park. i remember going to this same celebration many different years when we used to stay with my grandparents in mapleton during the summers.
isaac with cammy cakes
and unfortunately it was time to go home... at 4:30 am. sorry isaac... it was dark : )
6 comments:
vertical Isaac! looks like you guys are having a great summer, thanks for the update!
Meg! You are so darling! I just love you! I think we'll be in Cali soon so we have to get together! I'm excited that your parents are back! So fun!
okay I now miss you guys so much. I love all the pictures! I'll definitely be back to look at them over and over again.
yay for fun pictures!! I am glad you have your phone to document your life :) It is definitely easier then lugging around a big camera!! I am glad that the count down can already begin until I see you guys again :)
two words. love it
love iphone pics these days - i've been so bad at taking my camera around now that instagram makes them look so cool. your summer looks so fun! such cute pics - all of you. your creamery meal actually sounds pretty good too!
Post a Comment