Sunday, December 4, 2011

nursery boys

as usual, i'm in desperate need to give many updates on our family. but to start out, i wanted to post these pictures of the boys from over a month ago. this was the first sunday isaac went into nursery all by himself. he is such a big boy and growing even more into his personality and cuteness. since i'm in primary, tanner got to experience the joy that comes with a kid that isn't old enough for nursery, but too active and loud to be okay in church classes. so... he was happy to not have to roam the halls anymore with isaac : ).


eli likes having his little buddy in nursery with him. i can't believe eli will be a big sunbeam (class for 3 year olds) in january... but for now, its fun having them together.

7 comments:

cardon and whitney said...

oh my goodness, those little boys are SOO adorable!!!! hope we get to see you guys soon!

Jordan Merrell said...

HOLY MOLY CUTENESS! there is seriously too much cuteness in the post! You better get better at updating or you are getting a big kick in the butt in a few weeks!

Lindsey said...

Seriously cute boys! I love that close up of Eli. ADORABLE. I can't believe he is old enough for nursery!

Kristen said...

I'm guessing lindsey meant the closeup of issac but slipped and said eli. Either way, they are both so adorable. I miss you guys big time.

Terry said...

Megan and Tanner, you make beautiful children! I can not wait to have them here is a couple weeks! I miss you all so much!

Lauren said...

if i pay you, will you have my kids of me?

Sara Cain said...

Such cute pictures! Love their smiles!