


special thanks to jordan for the stroller! and speaking of jordan, thank you also for all the baby clothes you are lending me! i just went through them all last night and organized them as best i could in our little apartment and i am so excited. to be honest, i have one sleeper i left out cause its so cute and little so i love looking at it! im going to start looking for cribs online to see if i can find one that i like...if anyone has any suggestions for websites let me know!
2 comments:
I love it! Was it Jordan's? It looks so comfortable! Can I be strolled in it? We want to come and visit soon! I want to see pictures of you tummy!
So cute! I love this colors and it looks like a great stroller. I really want to see some pics of your bump, Meg! When are you due, by the way. Oh, such a magical time preparing for the baby!!
Post a Comment