luckily (for tanner) his uncle stan could get the byu game at his house. so yesterday we made a day out of it and picked up tanner's grandparents on our way to the smith's to watch the game. i have a feeling we will be over there again to cheer on the cougars some more....


everyone (minus aunt laurie) watching the game. as you can tell, tanner was really into it the whole time, and i know eli's eyes look freaky but the computer wouldnt let me fix it.

grandpa smith put eli to sleep

sunset on our drive home
6 comments:
Eli is so cute. I am dying to see you guys! Since it doesn't look like you will make it out here this month, we are thinking we will come out there mid-October because Tyson has a few days off of school. I love how into the game Tanner is...thats what Matt looks like through the whole game. Eli is so cute in the hat. I am so proud of you for being such a great blogger lately. I love it!
Meg...he make my heart sink. Grandpa loves the shoulder. You probably made their day going out there! They look pretty good to me! I need to call them and see how they are doing! You should see i they have baby BYU beenies! That would be cute!
Wasn't that game amazing? We actually came out to Seattle for it. I couldn't believe how many BYU fans were there. The Washington fans were insane!
By the way, Nate didn't come to California with me, I went alone for a wedding. You know we love you guys more than that!!!
Go Cougars! I love Eli's cute BYU hat! Such a great game! I love seeing our fellow BYU fans as obsessed with watching the games as we are... :-) You guys are so cute!
I can't believe how big he is now.
I also love that tanners grandma uses the airplane pillows to rest her head while watching the game. I've never thought of that but may try it next time I watch tv...
Megan, Tanner and Eli,
I miss you all so much. Eli is growing so fast. He is so cute. Did I say I miss you???? Love you all so much..
Post a Comment