i love eli and i love it when he tells me stories. today he was super talkative so i grabbed the camera to film some of it. i love spending my time with eli, even with boring activities like putting away the laundry.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I miss those noises! How cute is he? I am obsessed! I am so glad that you have been posting so much! I makes me feel like I actually see you guys!
I am so glad you have resumed posting pictures! Eli is so cute. I love the picture on the video before it starts. I love when they stretch like that because they are so excited. So cute!
9 comments:
I miss those noises! How cute is he? I am obsessed! I am so glad that you have been posting so much! I makes me feel like I actually see you guys!
I am so glad you have resumed posting pictures! Eli is so cute. I love the picture on the video before it starts. I love when they stretch like that because they are so excited. So cute!
So cute Megan! I just love him in the video! What a fun age he's at!
Ah sooooo freaking cute! i miss him, i want to come play
from Ryan...not just some creepo
ADORABLE! I can't believe he is already jabbering away so much.
That is the best. What a cute kid you guys have!
That's my grandson:)
one day he will be able to move his torso... he is so cute that kid. Oh and I miss you too meg.
ryans comment was freaky.
Post a Comment