This is my favorite. I love when babies play with their feet. You've got a cute kid!
I love this stage! Its so cute!!!!! I am so glad I get to see ELi is 2 WEEKS. YAY!!!! He is so cute!
babies are so flexable! I wish I could do that with my foot. Well not eat it, but bend like that.......
i miss him! he is looking super cute as always!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is my favorite. I love when babies play with their feet. You've got a cute kid!
I love this stage! Its so cute!!!!! I am so glad I get to see ELi is 2 WEEKS. YAY!!!! He is so cute!
babies are so flexable! I wish I could do that with my foot. Well not eat it, but bend like that.......
i miss him! he is looking super cute as always!
Post a Comment