Thursday, September 25, 2008

things i would like to buy eli





i love all these. the other day i went to pottery barn on the promenade to see if i could afford any of their rugs on sale (left over wedding credit), and surprise, surprise, i couldn't. so i went into old navy right next door to look at what they have. maybe its just that i haven't been in that store for a long time, but wow, they have some of the cutest things! i fell in love with these things for eli (they are cuter in person) and wanted to buy them so bad. maybe i will wait till christmas when i feel like there is a legit reason to spend money.

3 comments:

Jordan Merrell said...

Those are so cute!!! I love them and was actually looking at the vest online too. The rest of the things are soooooo cute. Christmas would be a good time to buy them (but keep an eye on them so they don't sell out, but may go on sale). Old Navy has the best stuff, good quality and great prices. I bought myself like 6 sweaters from there a few weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

What size is he? You never know, aunts love to spoil their nephwes they never see! :)

Jennifer said...

So cute! I totally know how you feel... except I usually can find a justification when I go into Old Navy. :-)