a bicycle! seriously, im not really an obsessive person, but i have been thinking about this a lot lately. i want one with a child seat for little eli, and a basket as well. im picturing saturday trips to the farmers market and loading all the good produce in my basket, trips to the park, and if i ever get in good enough shape i'll add trips to the beach on that list. i think this would be oh so fun. as i've been doing a little research the past couple weeks, i definitely like the idea of a child seat in the front like this one...
i hope i can post in the next couple months with a picture of my new bike... but we'll see.
8 comments:
i LOVE that baby seat! I have been wanting a bike for a while too!!! I think that you should totally get one! you like the perfect place for a bike!!
that seems like it would be super fun! i'm excited for you to get one!
I too have been wanting a bike! I want a beach cruiser with a basket and a bell. I have the same picture of taking it to the farmer's market on Saturdays and loading my cute basket up with goods for the week. I hope you get one!
I've never seen the kind that hooks onto the middle of the bike like that. Cool! I can totally see you and Eli cruising down Ocean Park in his cute new Old Navy outfit this summer. :)
that sounds exciting. you should go for it! Maybe for eli's birthday??
I like how the seat is in the front and not the back! Pretty soon i'll have to get one too and we can ride our bike together!!!
This bike looks very fun. Make sure it has really good gears so you can get up the hill from the beach. I loved riding bikes with your father and kids in the back.
Post a Comment