on saturday we went to the los angeles zoo. unfortunately it wasn't as good as i thought it would be, but we still had a lot of fun walking around in great weather with our little family.
As long as a zoo has a giraffe, I am sold :) I have loved them since I was tiny. haha Your hair looks really cute and I am jealous of the sunshine. My saturday consisted of staying inside most of the day because it was rainy and cold and matt had to work all day :(
5 comments:
As long as a zoo has a giraffe, I am sold :) I have loved them since I was tiny. haha Your hair looks really cute and I am jealous of the sunshine. My saturday consisted of staying inside most of the day because it was rainy and cold and matt had to work all day :(
Meg! I love your new hair! Its awesome! Who did it!? You guys are always doing something fun!
I got his invitation! It was darling! Loved it! Can't wait to come!
it seems like that was a lot of fun! you guys all look great im excited to see you!
Megan, it was fun to chat today again. Call tomorrow if you get lonely. Your hair is so cute. The zoo looked fun. Love you always.
Post a Comment