today i finally feel like my good 'ol self again. remember like 2 post ago i said eli and i were sick, but doing better? well, i spoke too soon and i am just now starting to feel better. and this time im going to stay feeling well (knock on wood)! so to catch up a little bit...
eli had his 12 month appointment a week ago. he is still in the 30th percentile for weight, but now in the 75th percentile for height. lately he keeps standing on his own. his face is so cute when he does it cause you can tell he thinks its pretty cool, but he's sort of nervous at the same time. im not too excited about him starting to walk though...it just takes baby proofing to the next level!
im loving his hair in this picture... the curls that are only on the top of his head. im sure the hair on the side of his head will catch up eventually...
we are making good progress with eli wearing his hat. he just needs to be distracted (like with these yogurt melts he has been loving).
happy birthday linda! we were lucky enough to meet tanner's mom for her birthday lunch at the veggie grill, a yummy vegan restaurant in l.a.
lastly, tanner started a little side project that i have been working on... but that will get its own post later!
3 comments:
I love Eli in the last picture where Erin is holding him. Its too cute. I can't believe he is getting so big and I really hope his hair is curly! I am dying to get my hands on him and I really hope that you really do get better this time!
eli is so cute! and guess what? i get to see him (and you) in 2 weeks!
I want to go there so badly! Was there anything there that you liked?
Post a Comment