we started with a show in the parlour of prestidigitation, which included some great card tricks combined with some mind reading fun. after the show we went and had an enjoyable dinner, ending with perfect timing to go to the big show in the palace of mystery. if we only knew what entertainment we had in store for us! we all know tanner likes being in front of people, so when he had the chance to volunteer to help the drag magician, cashetta, he took it. cashetta dressed tanner up in a magically feminine robe and blonde wig to get his drag on as well. oh, how i wish we had a camera. after the trick was over, cashetta insisted tanner be a good sport and kiss him/her on the cheek, but at the last second pulled a fast one on everyone and turned his head! so yes, tanner kissed a dude! not just that... a drag magician. oh my gosh i thought i was going to die i was laughing so hard. granted with all the cry laughing, i did feel very bad for tanner. i would imagine what happened is most men's worst nightmare. but of course tanner was a good sport about it, got a great applause from the crowd, and im happy to say tanner is going to stick in our marriage instead of leaving me for cashetta. and i think its safe to say he wont be volunteering to help any drag magicians out ever again. lastly we stopped at a close-up magic table which consisted of us sitting at a round table with a drunk old man who did some tricks for us. his favorite jokes had to do with his bff (jack daniels), and insisting that he knew some of us girls were "naughty." after the magic tricks were over, we explored the castle a little more and then decided to call it a night.
since it is a private club we weren't allowed to take any pictures inside, but luckily whitney had her camera so we were able to get some shots in the lobby and outside. so thanks whit for letting me steal these from your blog!
the gang in the lobby (am i freakishly white or what?). the bookshelf was the secret passageway to the inside of the mansion. of course all you had to say was "open sesame."
the girls. i swear i started off the evening wearing makeup... it was probably all the laugh crying that made it magically disappear.
the fellas.
the mistress

our abracadabra poses.
yes, tanner stood right in front of me at the last second.
thanks everyone for a great night!
9 comments:
Hahaha i love that! soooo funny
So fun. What a classic night. Sorry I was such a bummer. Such is life. We love being with you guys
That is too funny!
p.s. Your outfit is so cute! I LOVE the red shoes with that dress. HOT!
That night was the best!! poor tanner ha. I will never be able to get that image out of my mind.
I e-mailed carly the pics so she could forward them to you - I need your e-mail!! mine is whitsmith4@yahoo.com.
That night sounds like one that will never be forgotten. You all look amazing!!!
OMG - I'm so jealous. I've heard of this place and want to go so bad. Sounds like you had a LOT of fun and I love that Tanner got a fast one pulled on him... I'm sure that was the highlight of the night. Hope to see you soon.
I love it! That is great! You look amazing. How fun to get all dressed up and go out with friends!!!
My sister-in-law who lives in LA has gone there before and said it was pretty cool. Sounds like you guys had fun!
Looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment