since we have been keeping it very low key, we have been watching discovery channel's nature's most amazing events. we still have a couple episodes left to watch, but i have totally been loving them and find them fascinating. i always find myself rooting for the victim in an animal hunt, but then you realize its all in the circle of life (sorry for sounding lion king-ish) and everything works out how it should. but more than anything, it makes me realize how absolutely amazing God is for creating such a complex, insanely detailed, and beautiful earth here for us to live on. speaking of this...i should probably do another green tip soon : )
and since watching these episodes i have seen (or fast forwarded through) many commercials for man vs. wild with will ferrell. i am a huge man vs. wild/bear grylls fan so of course i put it on the calendar to watch...and its tonight! call me a dork but i am pretty excited. tune into discovery channel tonight if you want something entertaining to watch.

4 comments:
We too are THRILLED and can't wait to see what tonight's episode will consist of.
I am so mad that we are missing it! You will have to tell us how it is tomorrow! I hope they re-show the amazing nature stuff cause I would love to see that one but nothing can beat Man vs. wild! Go Bear!
(that was jordan)
I can't believe we missed it! We love atching that show. Chads always too busy working out! I was watching some dumb hitched or ditched show...
Post a Comment