seriously. do you ever have those blah times with how you look? i have been having one for months now. months! i need a change.
i know my hair is an obvious place to start. i haven't gotten my hair highlighted for months (hair stylists around the globe are gasping) and maybe want to try something fun in the color area. a few years ago i made a change by dying my hair brown. a pretty dark brown. tanner liked it, and wants me to do it again, but i know my mom is getting angry reading this right now (my parents really didnt like it). if i did decide to go dark, i would need to get much better about getting my hair done... which takes time and cost money, so i dont know about that. so i need to think about a more reasonable hair color change thats not as drastic.
still on the thought of hair... i need to decide what the heck to do with the cut. do i keep it short or grow it back out long again? i just need to keep reminding myself that my hair doesn't look like this when its long -

not at all. even though i wish i could expect this. so i'm torn on the hair style as well. i really like the guy who cuts my hair (whenever i get around to getting it done) so maybe i'll go in and let him do what he thinks would look best... that could be interesting.
lastly, makeup. for some reason i'm breaking out like crazy lately. so a new coverup that actually covers without being cakey is in desperate need right now. any suggestions? hair opinions? makeup brands you could reccommend?
3 comments:
You look great! I just use the Clinique foundation and cover up. I have always really liked it and it matches our face tones well. Next, I think you should keep your hair short but try a different short style. I think you should do an A-line. Not drastic but a slight. You would have to grow it out a little longer to cut some of the layers out of the front, but switching between a-line and layered is a fun way to change up short hair. I wouldn't dye it all the way brown but highlight in some darker colors. make the highlights a little chunky and colorful :) I am sorry your face is breaking out. Mine has been freaking out for years. I just bought the neutrogena wave and really like it. good luck!!!
I think the a-line idea is awesome. I have toyed around with doing that as well sometime in the future. Maybe go blonder!? Like blonde blonde! That might be really cute! You have such a light base it would probably be awesome! I love the cover up fromEste Lauder. Its called double wear. It has the best coverage! My face is always breaking out and it covers me all the way!
for makeup, I just like using a tinted mositurizer (sp?) and then the bare essentials makeup stuff. your hair is always cute. i love it short, i love it long. you can pull both off!
p.s. kristen says there is no hope for you. ?
Post a Comment