here are some updates-
back in japan...
- i had such an amazing time in japan with my parents, and wasn't sure i was ready to leave.
- my mom made me some of my favorite meals. chimichangas, butter chicken, sour cream enchiladas, sunday dinner (roast and carrots, with lots and lots of mashed potatoes), tempura with chicken, broccoli, onions and potatoes, and many more classics i had growing up.
- my mom greeted eli and i every morning with, "what would you like for breakfast?" and it was french toast... almost every day.
- eli loves his grandpa and grandma daniels so so much. and their dog bella too.
- eli did amazing on the flight home from japan. obviously i was worried about it without tanner to help, but eli did awesome. later i found out tanner fasted for us ... which is sweet and obviously really helped.
- i have even more pictures to post... but it might be a little while till i get around to it.
back in california-
- i spent pretty much all day wednesday and thursday in my pj's.
- eli is having an incredibly hard time with jet lag. most nights he goes to bed at 2 (last night was 1) and then i wake him up around 9 to 9:30. he hasn't taken any good naps in the past few days so he should be exhausted... but we'll see how tonight goes.
- tanner's aunt julie got married yesterday and her reception last night was so pretty and a lot of fun. eli danced the whole night.
- eli thinks its fun to spin in circles till he gets dizzy. he started doing it in japan, and today decided it was fun again. i think its a little odd, but he thinks its cool. he also likes to try to walk in any pair of shoes he can find.
- i have been really tired and not feeling well for the past many weeks because ...
- i'm pregnant. 11 weeks along.
- i might be the most fertile person you know. seriously. i would put money on it.

at the dana point yacht club for julie and jan's wedding reception
18 comments:
fertility runs the daniels blood :) I am so excited for a new addition to the family!!! Nothing is better than new babies! I am so there come April!
congrats!!! that is so exciting. so happy for you guys and your cute fam!
I am so very happy for you, Tanner and Eli. And us grandparents, aunts and uncles are all very excited to see if this little person that we get to love is a little boy or girl. Just so you know that I really miss all of you.
OH MY CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that is so so so exciting!! well I will have to come see your cute little belly in Feb when i fly down! eli is going to be the cutest big brother. and I love that picture of you guys.
YAY! Another gorgeous babe is on the way. I am so excited! You are darling pregnant and your babies are the most beautiful in all the world, so I think this is the best news ever. That family picture is the cutest...Eli's smile is to die for. Oh, and props to Tanner for fasting for you guys. What a great gift.
Hooray!! That is very exciting. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, but I guess that's part of the deal, right? :) Hopefully it gets better for ya.
Eli is so cute and I'm so glad he is getting a sibling to play with! That will be fun. And what is it with kids wanting to wear every shoe in the house? Hayden is the same. It's funny.
Take care!
How exciting!!! Good thing I read the entire post or I might have missed the announcement. It was very hidden!
I will agree, you are the most fertile person I know! Can't wait to find out what you're having! Congratulations!
Congrats Mikan!
That kid of yours has ridiculously adorable curly hair by the way.
we are SOOOO excited for you guys!! Your little Eli will be such a good big brother!!!
Megan!! Way to be extra sneaky with the announcement! I'm so happy for you--what great news! I'm also glad to hear your trip to Japan went well, you're so brave to do that long trip with Eli. Hope you can shake that tired feeling soon--keep me updated on what's going on.
Love,
Sara
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys. This weekend will be so fun can't wait to see you guys!
you know how excited I already am! I think its a girl! I keep having dreams!
Megan! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!! Having two kids is so great! I am pregnant too! We must be really close! When is your due date? I am due April 25th. That is so fun that we will have babies the exact same age! Have you been really sick? I hate the first trimester... I am finally starting to feel a bit better. Congratulations again! Such exciting news!
Congratulation!! I am soooo excited for your family. Hang in there, this too will pass.
So excited for you guys and so excited you're finally back. Westin and I are looking forward to seeing you and Eli tomorrow.
Congrats Megan! I didn't think I could love anything as much as my first born...then I had my second. It only gets better!
yay for fertility and cute babies.
YAY! Congrats! How exciting for your family! Hope you're feeling good :)
Post a Comment