Sunday, November 8, 2009

videos of eli

thanks to byron (tanner's dad) we have some good new videos of eli...

the first one is when we were at the newport beach temple right after
tanner's aunt julie got sealed. while we were in japan eli decided it
was fun to twirl around in circles and make himself dizzy. which
admittedly is a little weird. but in this video he gets some help getting
him nice and dizzy... and we just sit back and watch.

this second was while we were in santa monica on the promenade and out to lunch at real food daily.

the third one is while we were up in santa barbara. this one was on bj's birthday and eli decided to show off his dance moves. eli has been quite the dancer the past month or so. he has always shown a big interest in music (like, he can care less about watching tv, but if a song comes on
he will stop what he's doing and start paying attention). its pretty cute, and i think he has some killer moves for only being 17 months old.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

that last one is the cutest thing ever. I think I have the most adorable nephew in the world. (jor, your boys are equally adorable)

His parents are alright.

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Eli is SO cute! I love the videos. The last one is classic. What an awesome little dancer.

Jordan Merrell said...

I love that little man! Those videos are the best!! He is so dang cute!!

The Benches said...

He is the cutest little boy ever! I'm missing him!

A and M said...

I love the videos. He is so coordinated in the video of him dancing!