yesterday, on july 11th, tanner gave isaac his baby blessing. it was such a special expirience that i will never forget. i am one lucky momma to have another sweet addition to my life, and a lucky wife to have a husband who is worthy to provide such sincere blessings.
we were lucky enough to have a good amount of family members there, but thanks to the iphone we got a recording of it (with a backup cause i'm paranoid) so we were able to type it out and send it to family who weren't able to attend... and best of all, we will be able to look back and read/listen to it for the rest of our lives.
i really do feel so blessed to have isaac in my life. he is a very loved little baby.
a few pictures of isaac in his blessing outfit. he didn't actually wear the hat for the blessing, but i thought we might as well take some cute pictures of him in it.
other people who took part in the blessing: (family) byron, stan, brad, and chad, (friends) steve griffith, ryan rich, and christian davis.

4 comments:
Oh this little guy is so cute!! I loved each picture. But I think the one with you getting him dressed showing your hands is my favorite. OH I WANT TO HOLD HIM!
i love that little man! The outfit is perfect on him. I a glad that it was such a special day and I am for sure going to be at your next babies' blessing :)
little isaac is so adorable! im so glad i was able to be there for his blessing and that picture of him smiling makes me miss him so much!
Isaac looks so cute in his little outfit!! wish we could have been there. I love baby blessings they are so special.
Post a Comment