Wednesday, March 18, 2009

shannon comes!

 
my little sister shannon is visiting from sapporo, japan. she was here in santa monica with me from saturday to tuesday, and now she is currently in utah with my older two sisters. luckily i get her back this sunday before she heads right back to japan. i had so much fun with her here and the time went by way too fast. we spent sunday and 1/2 of monday up in santa barbara which is where these pictures are from. i still cannot find my cord to upload pictures from my camera so i have to steel my pictures from other people : ) . 

6 comments:

Nate and Lynlee said...

How fun! I know I say this all the time but you're little family is so cute! I can't get over how adorable Eli is! I'm so happy I finally got to meet him. We had fun that day. We should plan a trip!

Terry said...

I love seeing pictures of some of my favorite people. Shannon sounds like she is having a wonderful time. Thank you both for being so wonderful to all of us. I love the three of you so much.

The Benches said...

Eli is the cutest! I wish we could go to Cali to see baby Jade, but I'm in my 38th week of pregnancy already! It has flown by so fast...I'm starting to get nervous. So no traveling for me, but we will be there for a while in a few months so we HAVE to see each other then! xoxo

Jordan Merrell said...

I don't think Eli could be any cuter! I love him and I love his hair. He is such a doll and I wish that I could see him more often. He needs me in his life :) Luckily you will be back in a month!!!!

Lindsey said...

fun to have shannon visiting! and eli is soooooooo adorable. i love his smile!

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad i was able to come with you guys! it was so fun and i love that collage thing!